Tomorrow is my B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
Good morning guys!~Wish you all are in pink health all the time. I guess I did write on this post before regarding how and what is the meaning of my birthday. I remembered of saying that birthday is just like any other day as i do not celebrate it very merrily. Yes, birthday means the day when i came to this new world. Birthday is where i took all my courages to come out from my mum's womb.Well, i know these are something that is worth celebrating about but what about DEATH? I mean when somebody was born, we were happy at his/her birth right? but what if someone is DEAD? Sadness conquered all our veins. You see, when we were trying to come out from our mum's womb, it takes all her courage, takes all her pain as well to born us. Do you know how much pain they have to bare?
Of course, celebrating birthday has become a norm in our society since our ancient days. Some celebrate in styles, while others might just have a piece of cake, family together and a birthday present as well, but there are some too that DO NOT celebrate their birthday at all!!~
For all the people out there, i sincerely urged that we must be grateful and appreciative that god gives a good way to live our life. Life is full of ups and downs. For the one who cherish life, i solute and respect you and hopefully you will be the role model for the youngs one. For the one who are undecided to cherish or being unconcern about what is life all about, i wish you could learn from the elders and that we must know what is right and what is wrong. Think what is best for you own. That is my advice for you. As for the unfilial, unappreciative and ungrateful, i wish nothing but hell for you. I am not wanting to curse or to say bad about you, but please, learn to cherish for once in your life time!~
See you guys out there!~