Miami Skyline: ~~Welcome the birth of my BLOG~~

Monday, November 07, 2005

~~Welcome the birth of my BLOG~~



My first time starting 2 create a BLOG of my own,not including the one im having now,which is the one in friendster.I dono why im so interested in making my own blog this day.I really dono why,mayb mainly becoz I wanted 2 share my 2cents,my thoughts,my feelings with all u guys and gals out there.I think it will b very great sharing all we have 2others right?No matter the sad things or the happy things.I think it's also not wrong telling how u r 2day,what ya going 2 do 2molo,and share some privacy of your own.It should b very cool Im assumed.Anyhow,my first blog,hope 2 hear some wishing words from u all.Haha...nah...joking only!!!Like what my frens told me,nvr bother whether ppl go thru ur blog.I'll bear that in mind.Thank You!!~~Ok....I think that's all for now,want 2 go and get a NAP lo!!~~Bye~~

regards,
imgodslove